|Title:||ICE Program- North Side High School|
For North Side High School ICE Program Students Only
Press-Seal hsas been in business over 60 years. Press-Seal started in 1953 as a rubber gasket company and our customer base was concrete pipe manufacturers. Today, we have 5 divisions that serve the underground infrastructure industry, the medical industry, the rail industry, and metrology. We are a 3rd generation family owned business and produce products made in the USA. We are looking for motivated people to join our team and support our growing business!
Brief Description of Production Worker:
- Maintain a continuous rate of gaskets at the required cycle time.
- Follow all work instructions and perform all required quality checks.
- Package product, seal package, Identify quantity and type on label.
- Accurately complete all paperwork and computer entries as needed.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Work as a team and communicate with fellow teammates and supervision.
Work Environment: Heated and air conditioned
Hourly Rate: $10.50
PRESS-SEAL CORPORATION RECRUITMENT VIDEO:
What are some things Press-Seal can offer you?
· Wellness Committee Programs and free healthy choices such as: Free breakfast cereal (milk discounted) and nuts for healthy protein!
· On site work out facility
· Fun games to do on lunch/break times such as: Pool, corn-hole, ping-pong, shuffle board, and Xbox!
A clean, organized, and friendly work environment!
Thank you for your interest in Press-Seal!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: