Brief Description of Job:
- Maintain a continuous flow of gaskets at the required cycle time.
- Follow all work instructions and perform all required quality checks.
- Package product, seal package, Identify quantity and type on label.
- Accurately complete all paperwork and computer entries as needed.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Work as a team and communicate with fellow teammates and supervision.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic Math Skills
- Team Oriented
Physical Demands: Standing, walking, lifting, pulling, pushing
Work Environment: Heated and air conditioned
First Shift 6am-2pm
Second Shift 2pm-10pm
Third Shift 10pm-6am (3rd shift runs Monday night to Saturday morning)
First Shift $9.50
Second Shift $9.75
Third Shift $9.75
Employment Application Process:
After applying online for Production Work, please allow 30 days for application processing. If you have any questions regarding your application or the status of your application please contact: 260-918-1639.
Thank you for your interest in Press-Seal Gasket!